Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dookie the butterfly...

Once upon a time, there was a butterfly named Dookie. Dookie was the ugliest butterfly in the land. Butterflies came from far and wide to see how ugly Dookie was. This made Dookie very sad. Ironically, however, Dookie was in fact the most beautiful butterfly, but she was the victim of a very elaborate social conspiracy to see if they could make her think that she was ugly.

Dookie led a very sad life, until one day, a handsome prince butterfly named Chauncy flew into town. With one look, he fell madly in love with Dookie.

"Dookie, I must have you!", he exclaimed. "Why?", querried Dookie. "Because you are the most beautiful butterfly in all the land. I know because I work for a travel agency and I have been to all the parts of the land. I mean it when I say that you are the most beautiful. I mean really, there are some really ugly butterflies out there." Chauncy replied.

With that, all of Dookie's social paradigms shattered into tiny glistening shards. Dookie of course married Prince Chauncy and lived happily ever after, knowing that she was beautiful.

The end.

No comments: